USB Mobile Monitor
The USB Mobile Monitor allows you to connect your Android mobile phone or tablet to your PC or other device with a simple USB Cable. All that is required is the download of the USB Mobile Monitor App on your device and the installation of the USB Mobile Monitor software on your PC or device (More information in the Usage section.) USB Mobile Monitor works for Desktops and Servers from Windows XP to Windows 10 and Server 2012. Starting with version 184.108.40.206, Linux drivers for Raspberry Pi and other Linux based systems have been added.
Version 220.127.116.11, published May 13, 2020 - Release Notes:
- Added a virtual monitor to Windows 10 installations. The virtual monitor can be enabled or disabled through the Android application
- Automatic refresh of the list of available monitors when the host configuration changes
Version 18.104.22.168, published April 30, 2020 - Release Notes:
- Brought back the option to switch between multiple monitors on Windows 10, the option was disabled with various Windows updates
- Added an option to display the full virtual desktop in addition to individual monitors
- Improved positioning of the mouse when multiple monitors are used
- Resolved issues with some virus scanners wrongly identifying USBMM as a security risk
- Made sure the USBMM HID drivers are removed when the product is uninstalled
USB Mobile Monitor is currently available for all Android devices.